Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Another great movie.

Another great installment in the madness series. The graphics, animation and sound are good as allways and also, pleanty of gore, but I can't shake the feeling I'v seen it before. You need to be careful with madness now when you make the next one (I assume you're doing another one) because unless you introduce some new stuff it'll just be samey, You did it well in this one though with the new enemies and the fact that it's Jesus instead of hank. Personally I love madness, I really do, and I think it would be a shame if it just dropped into repetitiveness.

super mario go sick super mario go sick

Unfairly judged.

This is much better than some of the TOTW's you get on here. OK that's not much of a compliment but it is. However it is also very short, with little real point and kinda boring to watch. Sprite movies aren't as hard to animate as other methods so you could quite eisily do something much more elaborate. Overall it I don't thin it deserves TOTW bit that still doesent make it a great movie, actually it's a bit dull.

Rocket Crotch Rocket Crotch

So funny!

Thats so funnt and random. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next episode!

Madness Reaction Time Madness Reaction Time

Cool

Nice game, gets pretty hard later on though. And raneman1 0.03. Beat that one!

The Secret Button The Secret Button

Amazing!

Your only 12? That was brilliant! Really cool game. The only problem is that the music doesn't last all the way through. That easy to solve though. Just create a movie clip (it doesn't matter what), and put it out to out side out the white box, then put the song in it. Make sure you have that clip on every frame, Then your music will loop round and you wont get that annoying scilence.

Zombies! Zombies!

I can honestly say I liked it.

I did quite like this game it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately that was only about 30 seconds. Thats the first problem. I said it lasted 30 secs, and 29 of those were finding the next area. Once you clear one place there is no indication of where to go next just forcing you to run all the way around the edge trying to find a way onward. A flashing arrow once you kill them all or some kind of indication would be nice. Also the areas are a bit flat, and the obsticles are just lines. Plus, the zombies can walk right through them. The music worked perfectly for the game, but what would be nice is more sounds like gunshots or zombie groans.
All in all I liked it, just make it longer, make the areas less flat and put in some sounds. A stoey would also be good but is not nessecary with a game like this.

Cheers